A Leader in the Garments Industry
Puspamara Sendirian Berhad is a wholy-owned subsidiary of NADICORP Holdings Sdn Bhd; an investment holding company with a stable of 23 operating subsidiaries engaged in various activities.
Nadicorp has grown to become one of the largest private Bumiputra conglomerates today. Nadicorp has 5 main business units : Transportation, Manufacturing, Property & Plantation, Defense and Other support services. The group is involved in several areas of the textiles & apparel industry. Its integrated textile mill produces a variety of fabrics and surgical dressing and is the main supplier of 100% cotton fabric to the Malaysian batik industry. The group is also involved in industrial tailoring, specialising in functional clothing for emergency services and military personnel.
Decades of Experience
With a workforce of 300 employees and supported by 30 in-house trained vendors our production capacity is 1,200,000 pieces per annum.
- Our Vision – We strive to be the preferred Local Apparels and Custom Garments Solutions Provider through Innovative Technologies of International Standards
- Our Mission – To be the centre of excellence for apparel solutions and customer requirements with efficient manufacturing skills as a service to our society at large.
Our Goals – to develop and support textile industry growth in Malaysia
- to be smart partners to the government in terms of textile industry development
- to be a centre of excellence for human resource development
- to create wellness & a community environment
- to provide affordable product n services to all Malaysians
Meet Our Team
Being our most valuable asset, each individual in our organization are given the opportunity to grow their maximum potential. We conduct our business with sincerity and high ethical values to produce best human capital.
We believe in customer satisfaction through quality products and excellent customer service.
Our success is ultimately the result of tireless efforts put in by our employees, through strategic administration of the management.
Our 300 dedicated employees, state-of-the-art facilities and modern factories bring about a production capacity of 1,200,000 pieces of garments per year
With high-tech machines and quality management system in placed ensures every product that leaves the factory are of the highest quality.
Into The Future
We at Puspamara are hoping to contribute to the improvement and advancement of the textile industry through environmental, technological and humanitarian efforts.